Gyro Eating Championship
Get ready to eat!
The #2 ranked eater in the world came to Houston early this year, ready to take down the champ... and that he did!
In 2013, Joey Chestnut broke his own world record, eating 22.25 gyros in 10 minutes, but Matt Stonie came with a plan in 2014 and walked away with the belt and new world record!!
2014 Niko Niko's World Gyro Eating Championship Official Results
- Matt Stonie (#2), 24 gyros New World Record
- Joey Chestnut (#1), 21 gyros
- Adrian Morgan (#7), 12.5 gyros
- Miki Sudo (#4), 11.5 gyros
- Juan Rodriguez (#18), 9.5 gyros
- Steve Hendry (#24), 8 gyros
- Nate Biller (#28), 6.5 gyros
- Mark Preng, 5.5 gyros
- Alex Perez (#44), 4.5 gyros
- Tommy Miller, 4.5 gyros
- Nicole Miller, 3.5 gyros
- Alex Brouskakis, 3 gyros
Major League Eating world rankings listed in (*)